Monday, October 18, 2021

The Great Pumpkin Project: October 17th

Busy weekend, but finally have some time to post my most recent GPP placement.

Local park has a "railway" theme, complete with a set of tracks that terminates on a narrow hilltop/ramp.




Today, I went to check on it, and yet again found my pumpkin adjusted, but not removed.  And just like the last time I found my GPP jack o'lantern moved, I prefer the "updated" look:


Someone placed a rock in the mouth with the candle on top.  Interesting.


Finding the pumpkins in different spots than where I left them feels like I'm getting a little bit of that Halloween mystery directed back at me... knowing someone has interacted with my pumpkin, but never knowing who...

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos, and what a great expression he has! I love the idea that they move overnight, I can imagine them having lives of their own, especially when nobody is looking.

    ReplyDelete