Sunday, September 25, 2022

I'm not dead

(I'm getting better!)

Every year I forget how busy things get beginning in September. 

I apologize for the lack of content on the blog recently.  I've been working diligently on the haunt while also juggling my other personal-life priorities. Naturally, I've had to step away from regular blog posting in order to allocate my time effectively. 

However, I'll be drafting posts for the Countdown to Halloween 2022 blogging event, of which I am a Crypt Keeper. These posts will publish throughout October, leading up to the Big Night, so stay tuned to October Branches to catch those!

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Instagram @tjalgahorn, where I have been posting photos and video snippets here and there. 


36 days until Halloween...

2 comments: