Sunday, November 20, 2022

I'm Back

I'm back from my Annual Unannounced Unplanned Post-Halloween Hiatus!*  I'd prefer such absences didn't happen, but it seems to be a trend (tradition?) on the blog now.  

I hope everyone's November is going well.  I hope that despite the inevitable business brought on by the approaching holiday season, you are all finding a balance of tranquility and productivity as the transition into Winter continues.

For the --much appreciated-- few who check October Branches semi-regularly, forgive me for the silence.  Between travelling for family and catching up on work, posting has had to take a backseat (or rather, the ejector seat).  I'll be slowly returning to a more consistent schedule in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for continuing to stop by the blog!

Close up of the scarecrow pile currently filling my back porch


P.S. - I'm still very excited to make a 2022 haunt video, but it'll have to wait for now

*(AUUPHH ["awf"] for short)

3 comments: