Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Halloween 2022 Update: Stick collection has begun

Money has been pretty tight these past two months, which has so far hindered my ability to continue work on this year's haunt.  I'm doing what I can (gathering free materials) but suddenly, this year seems up in the air.  Hopefully, things will all fall in to place like they did last year, despite my minimal budget and zero free time.

I also need to find someone in my area willing "adopt" my display (aka, donate their yard for the Halloween season).  

The stress is beginning to build and I felt I had to get it off of my chest. So, there you all have it.  *confetti*

I'll keep everyone posted in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. So I hope you find a good spot for your haunt this year. Your creations just deserve to be shown. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete