Friday, September 6, 2024

Early September Yard Haunters

We were driving home from a date last night when I caught a glimpse of purple and orange lights down a side street.  I gave the ghoulfriend a bit of a start when I exclaimed "WOAH! Turn the car around!"

Pulling into the side street we were treated with a wonderful sight! A full-fledged yard haunt, and we aren't even a week into September yet!


(notice Sam from Trick R Treat in the window!)



Here's a quick video of the lights in action:



It was such a wonderful treat to stumble upon such a sincere display of Halloween spirit.  It absolutely made our night!  Come October, I think I'll leave a Great Pumpkin Project pumpkin for them. They clearly have the spirit of the season, and those headstones are seriously asking for a jack-o'-lantern

2 comments: