Saturday, July 23, 2022

100 Days Until Halloween

Been looking back on what little footage I took of last year's haunt.  Most of it was lost on the corrupted card, and what was left wasn't great.  Though I eventually scrapped the idea of doing a video, I thought I'd share the small clip below.  Watching it back is getting me pumped to decorate again this year.


Speaking of which, I met with the neighbor whose house I'll be decorating.  While our meeting was brief, he seems to be a cool guy; basically told me to go wild in his yard.  

His yard, by the way, is perfect.  It's set farther back from the road, is darker, and has several trees throughout. The driveway/sidewalk to the front door will make a wonderful walk-up for the haunt.  I'm very enthusiastic about this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment