Thursday, July 28, 2022

‟I will just not tolerate any John Carpenter slander!”

“Nope” director Jordan Peele thought it might be taking things a little too far when a fan proposed he could be the best horror director of all time.

“I know this is a hot take but at what point do we declare Jordan Peele the best horror director of all time?” wrote comic book creator Adam Ellis Wednesday morning on Twitter. “Can you think of another horror director that had 3 great films, let alone 3 in a row? I can’t.”

“Sir, please put the phone down I beg you,” Peele tweeted in response. “Sorry. I love your enthusiasm but I will just not tolerate any John Carpenter slander!”

Gotta love a director like Jordan Peele.  A talented, brilliant, and (so-far) successful horror director, but still holds reverence to pioneers like John Carpenter.  

Click below for the NOPE trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment