Sunday, October 9, 2022

Now Watching: Over The Garden Wall

I've been needing a comfort watch, and there's nothing comfier than Over The Garden Wall. 

If you haven't seen it, I recommend avoiding any trailers, as going into it blindly really adds to the viewing experience (you'll see what I mean).   If you want a glimpse into the concept, click here for a spoiler-free post I made last year.

If you'd like to watch the first chapter of the two-hour-long miniseries, Cartoon Network has published it on YouTube.  The rest of the show can be streamed with a Hulu or HBO Max subscription, or by purchasing on Prime Video. (I have also seen it available in DVD form at public libraries)

Watch the first episode for free below:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being part of the Countdown to Halloween!
    I absolutely love this show, it's just the perfect Halloween thing despite not being very Halloweeny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!
      It's a a great Fall watch! I actually had my annual viewing of it in November last year instead of October, and it felt just as right.

      Delete