Monday, November 1, 2021

Pumpkinrot Returns

Still compiling this year's yard haunt photos, but first I have to share some exiting news:

Pumpkinrot has once again posted to his blog!  Yesterday, on Halloween, he shared photos of his brand new display for 2021: "SAMHAIN"

Thematically, the display feels primitive and folky; A very sincere Halloween display (the title is "Samhain" after all)

I hope this is an indication of Rot's "regularly-scheduled" blog posts making a comeback, and a continuation of annual displays.  But even if not, it certainly has cemented Halloween 2021 as the best in recent memory for me.  I know I'm not alone when I say that I am relieved to hear from Rot.

Click Here to view Rot's 2021 display, or here to go to his blog's homepage.  Shoutout to Adam at The Great Pumpkin Project for breaking the news to me this morning!


Incredible work as always, Rot.  The rest of your followers and I wish you well!

2 comments: